Website Anti-Spam Information & Consent Provisions
InfraredHeat.ca is committed to the goal of ensuring that anyone who we send electronic communications to does not receive spam from us.
We only send commercial electronic messages (CEM) in compliance with our Anti-Spam Policy, which has been developed in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
What is a Commercial Electronic Message (CEM) and What is Spam?
A CEM is an electronic message (e.g., e-mail, text) that encourages participation in a commercial activity.
Spam, on the other hand, is unsolicited, unwanted electronic messages, also known as ‘junk’ e-mail or text messages that may be annoying, damaging, fraudulent or misleading. A CEM under CASL is broader than Spam.
When Does InfraredHeat.ca Send Commercial Electronic Messages?
InfraredHeat.ca is committed to respecting our clients’, and customers’ right to be spam-free and strives to ensure that every message we send provides relevant information to meet your needs. If you fill out our Contact Form requesting information, we will of course send an email response.
To comply with CASL, InfraredHeat.ca requires your consent to send you many types of messages electronically, including:
• e-mail correspondence;
• invitations to events;
• informational material; and
• industry updates.
We realize that your preferences may change.
The following information can still be sent electronically without your consent:
• a response to a request from you;
• information about your account or relationship with us;
• certain information about the goods or services you have purchased from us;
• a message facilitating, completing or confirming an existing commercial transaction;
• if you have provided your e-mail address to us, or have published your e-mail address, and the content we are sending you is relevant to your business role;
• if a third party who we both have an existing relationship with has referred you to us;
• if you have an existing business relationship with InfraredHeat.ca;
• if you have an existing non-business relationship with InfraredHeat.ca;
• if the InfraredHeat.ca representative sending you the message has a personal relationship with you; or
• if you are receiving the message in order for InfraredHeat.ca to fulfill a legal obligation or enforce a pending or existing legal right.
How Does InfraredHeat.ca Protect You From Receiving Spam?
InfraredHeat.ca does not knowingly send spam and does not wish to send you material you do not want to receive. InfraredHeat.ca does not sell or exchange any of your information without your consent.
What if I No Longer Want to Receive Messages From InfraredHeat.ca?
InfraredHeat.ca’s CEMs provide you with the ability to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving our CEMs. You can also unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences on this website, by filling out the Contact Form and putting “Unsubscribe” in the subject. When you unsubscribe using the contact link provided in our CEMs, your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than 10 days after you send the request.
I think I received a CEM from InfraredHeat.ca that seems to be spam…
In the very unlikely event that you receive any messages from InfraredHeat.ca that may be considered spam, please contact us at InfraredHeat.ca’s Unsubscribe E-mail Address and the matter will be investigated.
Changes to This Anti-Spam Policy
InfraredHeat.ca may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version of it on this website.
We are committed to ensuring that you do not receive unwanted e-mails from our servers. Should you have any questions about InfraredHeat.ca’s spam management strategies, please contact us at Unsubscribe